|When Houston is finally ‘cold,’ and you wear long sleeves.
|Every blogger does this view from above shot. Hey, my toenails match the grass! #itsthelittlethings
|Sarah Times Three
Top: the Gap // Trousers: H&M // Heels: Call It Spring (Canada) // Sunglasses: random boutique
I’m testing out a new format (photos before text), so I hope it works out okay. Today I’m at home! Normally I get home about this time on Fridays, but I actually got to come home a day earlier this week because one of my professors was kind enough to cancel class this morning. So here I am, lying around at home, casually sipping water as I realize how ridiculously obsessed I am with autumn. (EDIT: I also noticed that my water was full of orange colored Mio…making it look like a pumpkin)
Ruminating the various things there are to love about this season of snuggling and giving thanks –too soon?– I find that writing these down will help me remember them later. Note that I’m terrible at titles; I’m sure many of you know that by now from seeing my crap blog post titles.
“Some Things I Would Like to Do, That Occur To Me When Sipping Orange Water”
- Make something pumpkin-y (fun fact: I’m head over heels in love with pumpkin foods)
- Go to a pumpkin patch and hunt down my next victim to bake into something
- Go to Starbucks and actually sit outside to enjoy the weather and people watch
- Thrift a Halloween costume
- Thrift a few fall/winter sweaters
- Dust off and polish my old fall/winter boots
- Write a few more short stories for Storytime Posts
And it’s a list in progress.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to mention any of your bucket list items for fall.
STATUS REPORT: Baking VEGAN pumpkin bread in the oven a few feet away. Maybe I will share it with you guys if it works out! Haha.